NETRI scientists can share their unique expertise using neurofluidic devices within our training program.
The program consists in 8 hours of theoretical and practical courses directly on dedicated neurofluidic chips.
Trainings are held online using Smart Glasses for a duplex mode training between laboratories.
Therefore, trainees and instructor will communicate directly using live stream video under the hoods for real-time guidance.
For each training session, maximum of 2 trainees.
The content of the course is preset but can be tailored to the trainee’s laboratory skills on request.
- Introduction of neuro-engineering and organ-on-chip approach
- Physics of microfluidics flow
- Handling neurofluidic devices
- Handling of cell flow in devices
- Cell cultures in devices
- Microfluidics and laminar flow in devices
- Media replacement in devices
- Use of 2 NeuroBento™ microplates
- Neurofluidic chips, cells and reagents
- Practical use of NeuroBento™ on dedicated equipment (hoods, incubators, microscopes)